Post Name: AP EDCET Notification 2020 Apply AP EDCET Online Application
About Post: The Andhra Pradesh Education Common Entrance Test conducted by the Andhra University on behalf of the APSCHE. The examination authorities have released the AP EdCET Notification 2020. The authorities have started collecting the applications from the date of 14th March 2020. The candidates who are eligible and interested for applying for the entrance test should submit the applications for the APEDCET 2020 through online mode. Other modes of applications will not be accepted. The details of the entrance test and application procedure of the entrance test have provided in the below. Candidates read the AP Edcet Notification 2020 and submit the application form on before the last date.
What is AP EDCET 2020?
The APEDCET 2020 is also called as Andhra Pradesh Education Common Entrance Test. This is the state level entrance test conducted to take admissions into the B.Ed 2 year regular courses. The candidates who are interested to take admission into the B.Ed courses must apply AP EdCET 2020. Through this entrance test, the examination authorities will provide the admissions into the colleges of Andhra Pradesh. This year the AP EdCET 2020 going to conduct by the Andhra University on behalf of APSCHE. Candidates stay in touch with our web portal to get more information related to the APEDCET 2020.
AP EDCET Notification 2020
|Name of the Organization||Andhra University, AP|
|Name of the Exam||APEDCET 2020|
|Type of Exam||Entrance Test|
|Application Starting Date||14th March 2020|
|Last Date To Apply Without Late Fee||15th June 2020|
|Last Date To Apply With Late Fee||25th July 2020|
AP EdCET Application Form 2020
The AP Edcet Application Form submission has been started from the date of 14th March 2020. The aspirants have to submit the applications through online mode. The candidates must submit the AP EDCET Online Application 2020 on or before the last date without late. At the time of submitting the applications, the candidates should pay the application fee in the prescribed mode. The AP Edcet Application Fee details have provided in the below.
AP EDCET Application Fee 2020
- Candidates have to pay AP EdCet Application Fee 2020 at the time of application submission
- The APEDCET Application Fee is Rs.600/- for General & for Rs.400/- for SC & ST
- With late fee of Rs.500/- candidates submit the online applications up to 25th July 2020
Steps to submit the AP EDCET Online Application 2020
- Aspirants first visit the official website
- Go to the “Notification” section
- Search the AP EdCET Notification 2020
- Click on the notification and save it
- Check the eligibility criteria
- Now pay the AP EDCET Application Fee 2020
- Check the payment status
- Now the fill the APEdcet Application Form 2020
- Click on the final submit
- Print the APEdcet 2020 Application for future use
Important Links for AP EDCET 2020
|AP EDCET 2020 Notification||Download Here|
|AP EDCET Application Form 2020||Apply Here|